Name: Lyndsay Ann
Age: 19 (born 29 May 1993)
Zodiac: Sun in Gemini, Moon in Virgo
Religion: No, thanks.
Music: Kpop mostly (Super Junior and Big Bang biased)
Books: The Kingkiller Chronicles, Patrick Rothfuss; Number9dream, David Mitchell
Film: Sweeney Todd, Doubt, Inception, TGWTDT (both the Swedish and US versions)
Likes: Stimulating conversation, languages, Twitter, Victorian-era curiosities, medical history, psychology, art and photography, people who love their work, world culture, architechture, cute things, pretty Korean boys
A few other general facts:
- I am an only child.
- I have four cats: Tulip, Delilah, Pita, and Lilly.
- I am currently employed at a gas station.
- I’m taking a year off from school, but intend to return (to a different college) with a double major in linguistics and Korean.
- Growing up and being responsible are terrifying ideas.
- Asian cultures and languages fascinate me.
- My favorite color is red, but my bedroom is painted purple.
- I like plants and flowers (especially anything poisonous).
- I’m really into menswear — waistcoats and bowties and all that. Any man that can look good in a suit and/or with five o’clock shadow is doing something right in my book.
- I wish I could make pretty edits like some people do, but I settle for writing instead.
- I went to SMTown NYC in October 2011 and Big Bang’s Alive Tour in November 2012.
Maybe this will make you guys a bit more friendly toward me? My ask is always open~ :)